Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I wanted to capture the beauty of this lovely Mum Plant. It was given to me by a very special lady, I have come to know at Mountain View Funeral Home & Memorial Park. She comes in many times when I am working to get the key to the Mausoleum - to go visit her husband. I was drawn to her & her daughter when her husband passed away. It seemed I was always working when they came in to make arrangements for his Memorial Service/Reception. So I was honored to work as the hostess for the Reception. As I look back on the events I can see Gods hand in all of it. He used me to help this family through a very difficult time of loss. I just wanted to be there for them & to continue to offer support for them afterwards, with a smile, a hug or simple "How are you doing?" It seems like such a small thing to do for someone who is grieving. One day recently when I arrived to work, there was this lovely Mum Plant waiting for me. I was so surprised. When I read the card attached to it, tears came to my eyes. It simply said
"Loretta, Just Because, Sincerely Ingrid".  
We do not know when God is going to use us, but we need to be ready & not question that gentle nudging from Him. Because you have no idea how you will be blessed by blessing someone else.


No comments: