Sunday, May 13, 2012

Inspiration Avenue Weekly Challenge
'HANDS'
This is my submission for this weeks challenge. I have been so moved by the different HANDS that touch my life on a daily basis.
Wednesday are especially meaningful.
In the morning I see HANDS of volunteers giving their time & talents to make every Hospice patient feel special.
Then later in the day I get to see the loving HANDS of my Sisters in Christ as we studying God's Word and supporting each other in our daily journey,
 wherever it may taking us.
ALL of these ladies are special and they are MOMS.
So to each of them and to each of you at Inspiration Avenue,
I wish you all a very Happy Mother's Day!
And, Shelly, I LOVE being your MOM (((HUGS))) 

5 comments:

Nancy McCarroll said...

Loretta, I keep trying to put my challenge link on the IAC post, but it does not show up.

This is the link:
http://nancymccarroll.blogspot.com/2012/05/mothers-hand.html

What am I doing incorrectly?
Nancy at IA

Nancy McCarroll said...

never mind; got it to work; thanks!

Like your college, too!!

Kim Collister Studio said...

Lovely submission and tribute to the Hands in your life!

Priti Lisa said...

This was a great idea!
And you were a wonderful host this week...Happy Mother's Day♥

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I so enjoyed this challenge you came up with. I would not have had time to participate this week had it not been for the fact I am making a "Hands" altered book. Your original message really spoke to me, and this one shows how loving and caring you are and how you bring hands into the process. I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day.