Saturday, March 31, 2012

Inspiration Avenue Blog Challenge
This weeks theme reminded me of the many times we traveled to the beach on the Washington coast. Many times we would have our daughter, Shelly & her family with us. The ocean has many moods of "STORMY WEATHER". I have captured them in pictures, but if you are a photographer, you know they never really show the "Moods".
Today I decided to take 4 of my photographs and merge them together to create one for this weeks challenge.......

"STORMY WEATHER"

The photographs centers around one taken of my grandchildren making the most of a storm on the beach, by running into the waves with the wind whipping at them, turning the waves & sand around them. Showing you can have fun in......

"STORMY WEATHER at the BEACH".


3 comments:

Shelinwa said...

Love this MOM!!! Very cool.
I will get mine posted tonight!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really like the atmosphere you have created in this photo. Just the right colors for the mood, too.

WrightStuff said...

It's a great idea to layer up the photos like this. Works really well.